What we Stand For
1. We promote retiring coal plants and oppose new gas plants
2. We promote equitable investments that build community resilience, specifically energy efficiency and distributed energy, like solar and storage.
3. We promote a just transition to fossil-fuel-free energy for all, which includes ensuring safe, environmentally-friendly, good-paying jobs, including union jobs.
4. We promote energy, climate, and environmental justice, especially for fenceline communities who are most impacted by pollution – disproportionately low-wealth and communities of color
5. We promote empowering the public to have control over energy decisions in their communities.